We pride ourselves on being a patient-centred organisation, providing innovative, safe and effective high quality care by our highly trained, experienced and motivated employees and GP contractors.
Our vision is to be the ‘out of hospital’ provider of choice for integrated care services.
- To deliver high-quality, integrated care services designed around the patient
- To have financially and clinically sustainable services delivered through innovation
- To have a focus on services and care delivered closer to home
Our aims are:
- To be trusted and build confidence in our public, patients and stakeholders
- To challenge and encourage partners and staff to drive improvements in services and performance
- To be an employer of choice and a great place to work
- To use our resources effectively and efficiently
- To have a local focus and be a key stakeholder in the local community
As part of our commitment to always striving to improve what we do and how we do it, we very much welcome feedback from users of any of the services that we provide. We would very much like to hear about your experience and, in particular, ways in which we can further improve, innovate and better deliver our services.
Patient-centric service backed up by innovation and operational excellence, enhanced by our duty and care.
To keep up to date with all our latest news
like us on Facebook.